Google+ The Daily Jewel: Targets Latest Love Affair: Temple St.Clair

Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Targets Latest Love Affair: Temple St.Clair

Target has been having great success wooing some of the most exclusive designers for a quick collection allowing their style to be accessible to the masses.


If you look at the list of Designers doing a Target Collection it is astounding! Zac Posen, Tucker and my current favorite...Temple St. Clair...I dare you not to love these designs!


For me what makes this collection successful is that even at Target prices...these designs are definitely Temple St. Clair...its not a cheaper version of... these ARE Temple St.Clair - down to the colored stones and beaded details!

Congrats to Temple St. Clair and Target!

1 comment:

Shai Williams said...

I was just at target today looking at some of the jewelry. I was trying to get some ideas for some to make for a Halloween costume and you know I might end up just buying it there because I couldn't make it for less. Especially the ones with a lot of chains.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis