|Loved Anne in all of her dress & jewelry changes...and to|
hit the Red Carpet with the designer Valentino! WOW!
For more great Oscar Jewelry coverage see:
The Jewelry Insider Blog http://jewelry01.blogspot.com/
|Loved the dress - Loved the jewels|
Not wild about them together!
- Anne Hathaway (red carpet): Platinum and 94.29 carat diamond necklace, platinum and 5.13 carat diamond ring, and a pair of platinum and 10.15 carat diamond earrings by Tiffany & Co.
- Natalie Portman: Platinum and diamond ring by Tiffany & Co.
- Sandra Bullock: Platinum and diamond stud earrings, and vintage platinum and diamond bangles by Harry Winston.
- Amy Adams: Platinum watch bracelet with 30.75 carat emerald, and 21.5 carats diamonds, and a platinum necklace with 33.24 carats emerald and 15.38 carats diamonds, and platinum and 2 carat diamond stud earrings from Cartier.
- Mila Kunis: Platinum and diamond cocktail ring, platinum and diamond line bracelet, platinum and diamond bangle, and platinum and diamond earrings by Neil Lane (30 carats total).
- Michelle Williams: Platinum and diamond earrings, and a platinum and diamond ring by Harry Winston.
- Halle Berry: Platinum and 10 carat diamond drop earrings, and platinum rings with fancy colored diamonds by Neil Lane.
- Penelope Cruz: Platinum and 10 carat pink sapphire ring with 2 carat diamonds by Chopard.
- Jennifer Lawrence: Platinum and fancy yellow 16 carat diamond earrings by Chopard.
|Just one of the actresses|
that opted for GREEN
- Jennifer Hudson: Platinum and fancy colored diamond ring, platinum and diamond earrings, wide platinum and 50 carat diamond bracelet, and a platinum and diamond leaf bracelet by Neil Lane.
- Reese Witherspoon: Platinum and diamond bangle, platinum and diamond bracelet, platinum ring with diamonds and emeralds, and a pair of platinum earrings with emeralds and diamonds by Neil Lane.
- Nicole Kidman: Platinum and 13 carat diamond ring by Fred Leighton.
- Hailee Steinfeld: Platinum and 10 carat diamond headband, and a platinum and diamond ring by Fred Leighton.
- Annette Bening: Platinum and emerald earrings, and a platinum and diamond ring by Lorraine Schwartz.
- Helen Mirren: Platinum necklace from 1907 with pearls and diamonds, and a platinum bracelet with diamonds from Cartier’s Archive Museum Collection.
|If "Diamond's are a Girl's Best Friend" Nicole|
has lots of friends! This necklace was definitely
the most talked about in the Jewelry Tweets!
To learn more about platinum jewelry and to view jewelry styles at a variety of price points, please visit www.preciousplatinum.com/