Google+ The Daily Jewel: #DailyJewel - Claudia Endler Designs

Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#DailyJewel - Claudia Endler Designs


I use the power of proportion, attention to detail, and the omission of the non-essential elements to bring each piece to its minimum and purest form." - ce 

I have been a Claudia Endler fan for a couple years now - thought I would share a little with you!




Claudia Endler is passionate about jewelry, art, architecture, design, and self-expression. "Ever since I was little you could not drag me away from jewelry store windows." So, after a successful career as a designer representative in the fashion industry, Claudia's passions and talents collided, culminating in the formation of Claudia Endler Designs: one of Los Angeles' leading contemporary jewelry design enterprises.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis