Google+ The Daily Jewel: John S. Brana

Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

John S. Brana


I just discovered John via his Twitter feed and I have to admit I love his work.

John S Brana is a fine jeweler in the California Bay Area. I am going to share the info from his latest newsletter...

On www.johnsbrana.com, you will find collections of distinctive handcrafted designer jewelry, one-of-a-kind pieces, and limited editions designed to set the wearer apart from the crowd. I create each piece in my San Francisco studio and work primarily in sterling silver, 14K gold-filled wire, and 14K - 24K gold.

All faceted gemstones, fresh-water pearls, hand-carved semi-precious and precious gemstones are hand-picked by myself to insure the highest quality possible, offered at the best value. Whether classic or contemporary, each piece is unique, and meticulously handcrafted.


The surrounding nature of the San Francisco Bay Area is my primary source of inspiration. Whether I'm driving down the coast, strolling through a park, or tending my garden, the natural world shows that the creative combinations of colors, textures, patterns, shapes, and symbols are endless.

Check out this talented Jeweler at: http://johnsbrana.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis