Google+ The Daily Jewel: Loren Damewood DVD is available!!!!

Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Loren Damewood DVD is available!!!!


At long last...the Loren Damewood DVD is available!!!!

They are two-disk sets (because there's just too much material to fit on one) and can be ordered directly from hiswebsite:http://www.golden-knots.com/kits_tools_order.html

The cost is $40 plus $5 shipping.

There are also a number of really great kits for doing some of the fun things the Loren teaches. Each kit will consist of a specialized fixture created specifically for the purpose of tying a particular knot, and the bare minumum of tools required for its use in that task, along with printed instructions. Some of those tools are off-the-shelf items, available everywhere, but they are provided to make sure you're ready to go as soon as it shows up. Kits come with some copper wire to practice with.

3 comments:

Shay Stone said...

Oh thanks for letting us know! I'm so excited to learn from him, and I didn't even know he was working on a DVD (just a little out of the loop).
Thanks:)

pippijewelry said...

Hooray! I love his work, and have wanted to try my hand at a turk's head ring for a while. I can't wait to get his DVD!

Thanks, Robyn!
~Pippi

Unknown said...

Teaching is so much fun; I'm glad to be able to extend my range a bit with the videos. I've heard comments from people that took my workshops and then went home and had trouble with repeating the work, so this may encourage them to keep going with it and even go on to do things that surprise me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis