Google+ The Daily Jewel: Oscar's Color Story - Angelina Jolie

Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Oscar's Color Story - Angelina Jolie



I have to admit that when Angelina Jolie stepped onto the Red Carpet an audible gasp left my lips!


Between the simple and sensuous Elie Saab dress in black and the long dark waves of her hair the green took my breathe away!!!!

Angelina Jolie appeared in Lorraine Schwartz Emerald Earring and Ring Set valued at $2.5 million!!!

Two huge drops of emerald (115ctw) in the color of the finest columbian emeralds. The ring (65ct solitaire) was a let down after seeing the earrings but still stunning in it's own right!

I am in the market for some Colombian Emeralds now - the color is a must for my collection!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis