Google+ The Daily Jewel: Designer at Close-Out Prices!

Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Designer at Close-Out Prices!

Photo: amrita singh featured today at ideeli

If you know me you know that Designer names don't make a huge impact in my life! They do however make a HUGE impact on a large portion of the population. Whether we are willing to admit it or not they determine trend and if you wait long enough you will find knock offs in almost every price point.

I recently discovered a wonderful thing! I don't have to go to the mall or those isolated discount malls to see what people are buying - there are designer outlets on line!!! The three I have listed are ones that I have used - they are membership only so - email me and I will send you a personal invite (YES - I get a monetary pay-off for each invitation - what can I say I am always looking for a discount!) Check them out there is always something new!

GiltGroupe - this week the featured sales on this site range from Oscar de la Renta, Carlos Falchi Python, Botkier, Menswear from Gordon Rush, Jewelry from Ivanka Trump and Alex and Ani !



The offerings at ideeli also varies, with new sales beginning and ending daily today - amrita singh jewelry, Emilio Pucci and one of my all time favorites...Max Studio.


From LuLu handbags to childrens clothing from Feather Babies, today HauteLook offers jeans from Citizens of Humanity, Lauren Conrad Clothing and jewelry from Mary Louise Designs.


Look around - whether you use these sites as inspiration or trend watch - or just for something stylish to wear to your next big function...it is always a fun trip through the style that surrounds us!


Photo: Ruby earrings by Marie Louise Designs at HauteLook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis