Google+ The Daily Jewel: Matt Lauzon Honored in INC's "30 Under 30 List"

Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Matt Lauzon Honored in INC's "30 Under 30 List"





I had the honor of getting to know Matt (thru Twitter & email) at the beginning of his journey with what was at that time Paragon Lake.  


Since then he has partnered with some really important people in the Jewelry Industry and what was a vision is now a reality - and a reality that is doing well!


Inc Magazine has listed Matt Lauzon in it's "30 Under 30 List"...an amazing grouping of individuals with such a strong vision at such an early age.  If were this driven in my twenties I would own a Dept. Store by now (I was the Queen of Retail - I could sell anything!), I am so happy that I didn't take that road.


So take a minute to read the article in INC. and get to know Matt Lauzon and his passion Gemvara...





Follow Gemvara on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/gemvara
...and my personal favorite the Gemvara Blog!  http://blog.gemvara.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis