Google+ The Daily Jewel: Holiday Gift Spotlight on Ivy New York!

Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Gift Spotlight on Ivy New York!


Ivy New York...

Design is inspiration.
Inspiration is passion.
Passion is love.
And I love gemstones.

I started my business in New York. The city’s charm and open lifestyles presented an atmosphere for me unrivaled by any other, its pulse and skyscrapers setting a pace and direction to my work.

It has been a journey over two decades long: studying precious stones and colors at the mines, learning and developing gemstone cutting in our own workshop. My specializing in Spinel culminated in publishing a book ‘Terra Spinel’.

My inspiration in designing IVY jewelry stems from my love for precious gemstones and for travel explorations of the unknown and mysterious in the world – be it found in the jungles of Burma, Africa and Sri Lanka or the labyrinths of history and cultures in big bustling cities.

Over 20 years I worked hard to perfect the creation of completely hand-made jewelry, crafted in-house. All pieces are carefully balanced with untreated colored gemstones including unheated Sapphires, Rubies, Spinels, Tsavorites, Mandarin Garnets, Demantoids and Diamonds.

IVY is Inspired!

Vladyslav Yavorskyy
http://www.ivynewyork.com/












































































































































































































...and the Show Stopper!


























Ivy New York 
http://www.ivynewyork.com/



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis