Google+ The Daily Jewel: #JewelWKLV - It's A Holiday - Why Am I Working?

Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

#JewelWKLV - It's A Holiday - Why Am I Working?

...WHY???   Because it is Jewelry Week in Las Vegas - everything I am passionate about is about to be laid out in front of me!!!

It is official - I picked up my Press Badge this afternoon at the Mandalay Bay - Luxury by JCK and Swiss Watch by JCK are underway this week, while JCK Las Vegas starts at the end of the week.
David Copperfield - Cirque - Dancing With The Stars - YEP!  this is Las Vegas  ;)



Meanwhile all the way up the strip there are shows that feed into the Jewelry Week vibe...

At the Mirage the GLDA Show runs through the 31st...Luxury by JCK opens tomorrow...Couture opens on the 31st, along with the Las Vegas Antique Jewelry & Watch Show at the Paris Hotel and AGTA Gemfair at Mandalay Bay.  On June 1st, Niche: The Show opens at Planet Hollywood - this little show I am planning to hit as I have never been disappointed by a RosenGroup project...stay tuned for reports from all these shows!

If you want to keep up with all the shows check back periodically or subscribe to this blog....you can also follow the Twitter feed at...http://twubs.com/jewelwklv/

See you on the strip...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis